COVID-19 HEALTH, HYGIENE, AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
The remote, tropical island of Gili Gede has maintained its “Green Zone” classification, with no cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) ever being recorded.
The safety and well-being of our guests, staff, and the local villagers of Gede are of the utmost importance to all at Villa Selalu.
All staff at Villa Selalu are vaccinated, and we ask that guests provide copies of their Vaccination Certificates prior to their arrival on the island.
We will continue to monitor the coronavirus situation closely, keeping those who have been affected in our hearts, whilst listening carefully to the questions and concerns from guests, such as you.
Assessment and action plans have been created in line with recommendations, policies, and procedures set by the Indonesian Government Health Authorities.
HAND WASHING & SOCIAL DISTANCING
Posters are displayed throughout the villa to promote key messages among guests and staff;
- How to Handwash (all parts of the hand);
- Keep social distancing and be Covid safe.
STAFF TRAINING & POLICIES
Our staff will observe good hygiene practices at all times:
- Washing hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds;
- Frequent use of alcohol-based sanitizers to wipe surface areas in common areas;
- Practice good respiratory hygiene – cover mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, and dispose of tissues in a lidded bin and wash hands thoroughly.
● A procedure is provided that allows staff to report illness by phone (or email) ensuring workers are quickly excluded from work and advised to contact medical professionals immediately.
● Staff are advised to notify management if they see any co-workers or guests who have any flu-like symptoms or breathing difficulties.
● All employees receive training on health and hygiene safety and basic disinfection protocols.